Address: northwest corner of the intersection of yangfan road and weiyi road, high-tech zone, zibo city
The combination mutual inductor that prevents stealing electricity is aimed at those to steal electric energy to regard as profit means, take all sorts of methods to do not calculate or less amount of electric quantity, in order to achieve the group that does not hand in or hand in electric charge purpose less, what is the principle that changes electric current commonly to steal electricity?
1. Short connect the P1 end and P2 end of TA, so that most of the current does not pass through TA's primary winding, thus bypassing the electric energy metering device to steal electricity;
2. Disconnect TA secondary side, short connect TA secondary side or shunt TA to make the current amplitude decrease from large to small or zero;
3. Change the TA change ratio, replace the TA nameplate with the TA nameplate with the high current ratio with the TA nameplate with the low current ratio;
4. When the TA change ratio is too large, use TA's error characteristics to steal electricity;
5. Invert the polarity of TA so that the electricity meter reverses to steal electricity, or insert the reverse current into the current coil of the electricity meter to steal electricity.
Generally speaking, the combined transformer against electricity theft can effectively reduce the ratio of peak, flat and valley electricity consumption by using the electricity meter programmer, that is, reduce the peak and flat electricity consumption, increase the trough electricity consumption, and keep the total electricity consumption unchanged.