Address: northwest corner of the intersection of yangfan road and weiyi road, high-tech zone, zibo city
Cost control and electricity theft prevention test and maintenance of metering cabinet is a kind of safety test conducted by the manufacturer before the equipment is put into the market. The process is as follows:
1. The ceiling of the cabinet is equipped with lifting rings;
2. Lead-sealable locks are set on the doors of all cabinets (boxes);
3. The glass of the observation window shall be colorless and transparent with a thickness of no less than 4mm, and the area shall meet the requirements of monitoring and meter reading;
4. Each watt-hour meter is installed on the special fixture of the watt-hour meter;
5. Necessary space shall be reserved between the instrument and the instrument, and between the instrument and the test junction box for field test wiring;
6. Partition or box structure shall be used to distinguish and isolate each unit;
7. The shell and mechanical components shall have sufficient mechanical strength to avoid harmful deformation during storage, transportation, installation, operation and inspection.
In the voltage circuit of the metering unit of the cost control and anti-theft metering cabinet, a voltage loss timer and check signal lamp (or voltmeter) should be set to monitor the voltage of each phase in operation.