Address: northwest corner of the intersection of yangfan road and weiyi road, high-tech zone, zibo city
Do you know the installation of wide - width anti - electricity stealing transformer? What principles should it follow when it is installed? Below, we will introduce the inspection work of wide-width combined current transformer before installation:
1. The method of checking the wide-width combined transformer against electric theft is in line with the regulations, and the measuring instruments are qualified. The electric energy meter and transformer have the legal measurement verification institution and the verification certificate within the validity period.
2. A set of lightning arresters of corresponding voltage level must be installed before the installation of the wide-width combined transformer for preventing electricity theft. Check the enclosure grounding is good, lightning protection measures are appropriate.
3. Check whether the oil tank seeped or leaked, and ensure the normal oil level. If the oil level is lower than the oil standard, qualified transformer oil should be injected, check whether the oil tank wiring screw is tight, and whether the high and low pressure casing is damaged.
4. Check the insulation test of wide-width anti-electric theft combined transformer is qualified. If the body of the transformer is affected by moisture, oil-free drying treatment and transformer oil filtering treatment must be carried out.
5. Check whether the conductive bodies of transformer with wide width and the relative ground spacing are qualified, the transformer and electric energy meter are configured correctly, and the polarity and multiple signs are correct.
6, check the wire connection mode is in line with the requirements, a wire connection should be consistent with grid phase sequence, L1, L2, attachment is correct, joint, touch point contact is good, equipment installation is firm, the secondary circuit wiring tidy and beautiful, complete label right, material requirements, special junction box connection position is correct.
This is the introduction of the inspection work before the installation of wide-width anti-electric theft combined transformer. We hope you can work according to the specifications during the installation to avoid some unfavorable conditions caused by wrong installation.